Monday 11 June 2012

Break up


Break up...

The key, however, is to want to be happy and retain your enthusiasm. Once it is clear in your mind, the way ahead gets simpler.

Yes people its over....I know you'll think that I was blind to this fact, with everything that I said earlier on..But it happens, I guess I can eat back my words and accept this sad reality as it has happened to me. Did I cause it, I don't think so but it was just a scenario of falling out, not being sure any more cause of not being satisfied..lets just say my ass was dumped, not a nice feeling btw...I guess love does surely die at some point...Whats next, wish there was like a manual for this, how long does this heartbreak last....:-) on lighter note Google has every answers to every question..'how to get over a heart break'

No one dies from this...hehehe..just asking :-)..six years, wow next month could have been the six year anniversary, that could have been the finish line, marked that end can't believe am joking about this, but then again what else is there to do...with everything that has happened now am not worried, am ready mourn this and take that next step and see what life has in store for me. I think after the tears it becomes exiting again as you are single and ready date again..some psyche am giving my self..But truth be told, once you have closure and you don't question anything, it becomes easy...

My life will be filled with Total Bliss again..I know it..

5 comments:

  1. Don't loose yourself in despair dear,better things lie ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't leave your name...thank you, am actually starting to believe that

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, really sorry about it, but i was told everything happens for a reason. Like u said, closure and acceptance will help in moving on. Take heart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so have you met any new ptentials... get back there

    ReplyDelete
  5. am exploring my options...no am messing :-).., right now am just enjoying the company of good friends

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger