Friday 22 June 2012

Finding peace within oneself

Hi people!!, how y'all been???....myself am I know my last post was soooo long.............so am gon spare you this time and keep it short.

So finding peace within oneself....I have my own view on this..tell me what you think, aiit?.

'To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him'...

I soo agree btw. Here is a thought...It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.

I have also come to realise that many people think excitement is happiness.... But when you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.

Also remember people If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.

My fav one of them all...

Peace begins with a smile :-)

                                                        
                                                          Have a peaceful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger